INDEX OF DEFENCE WASTE IN AUSTRALIA SITES1.
1. US analysts question purchase of Abrams tanks
2. Australia doesn't need US M1 Abrams tanks
3. Decision by the PM to buy from the US fifty nine second-hand Abrams tanks is foolhardy
4. Australia's Defence Capability Plan - An extra 50 billion up in smoke over the next 10 years
5. What America wants: it's the bases, stupid!
6. The Seasprite Helicopter - The Australian Defence Minister Robert Hill's Billion Dollar Blunder
7. Senator Robert Hill : Seasprite Helicopters are still not operational after 8 years WHY??
8. Sen. Robert Hill : Vintage Seasprite Helicopters Still not operational 8 yrs on
9. An idiot like Senator Robert Hill can't be trusted to buy any Defence Equipment!
10. The Bushmaster Troop Carrier : Yet another Howard Government Defence Bungle
11. Australian Defence Department has lost track of $8 billion in inventory
12. ADF in $8bn shambles