These websites give a brief history of both Hochtief Airport GmbH and its parent the German construction giant Hochtief GmbH who in recent years has become a major player in the Australian economy.
The sites look into Hochtief's particularly unsavory past and not so distant past as well as a number of serious allegations of corruption involving both Berlin Int. Airport and the new Athens Sparta Airport.
It will be interesting to see, after reviewing these sites if you also think like us that Hochtief are not a suitable entity to control one of the main gateways to our country, Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport!
Further you may want to ask our Federal Government just why did it allow this group to buy into Sydney Airport; without it would seem either proper due diligence procedures or security issues being examined in full ?
Who actually are Hochtief Airport and what is their role in KSA ???
HOCHTIEF AirPort is a wholly owned subsidiary of Germany's largest construction group, HOCHTIEF AG.
They were the co-leading shareholder in the Southern Cross Airport Corporation Limited consortium along with both the Commonwealth and Macquarie Banks to whom the federal government awarded the ownership of our Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
Acting as the strategic consultant, main business adviser, equity provider and equity underwriter for the Airport bid they were in reality the major player in the consortia, not as all the spin would have it, the Macquarie Bank who have no direct equity.
Hochtief Airport promote themselves as specialist airport investors, owners and managers. With the parent company Hochtief GmbH having over 70 yrs experience in the construction, financing, planning, licensing and operation of airports that goes back to their key role in helping build up German airport infrastructure during the Nazi era.
1. CONCERN OVER HOCHTIEF AIRPORT GmbH ROLE IN SYDNEY KINGSFORD SMITH AIRPORT
A: ROLE DURING THE NAZIERA
B: ALLEGATIONS AND INCIDENTS OFCORRUPTION
2. MEPs PROBE CORRUPTION AT NEW SPARTA ATHENS AIRPORT -HOCHTIEF AIRPORT GmbH
3. CORRUPTION FOCUS HOCHTIEF GmbH - QUESTIONS ON EU FUNDING OF GREEK INFRASTRUCTURE
4. PSST .... WANT TO BUY AN AIRPORT - THE STORY BEHIND THE SYDNEY AIRPORT PRIVATISATION
5. WHICH LAWYERS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELLING OFF SYDNEY AIRPORT
6. MEMO TO HOCHTIEF
A : HOW TO BUILD A MEGA - AIRPORT WITHTOUT CORRUPTION
B : LESOTHO BRIBERY CASE HIGHLIGHTS FAILINGS
7. IS IT APPROPRIATE FOR THE MAN WHO NEGOTIATED THE SYDNEY AIRPORT SALE ON BEHALF OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO TAKE A JOB FROM A HOCHTIEF SUBSIDIARY??
8. SELL NOW, PAY LATER - THE DANGERS OF PRIVATISATION FOR AUSTRALIA
9. WHO SOLD OFF OUR SYDNEY AIRPORT ?
10. AUSTRALIA SELLING THE FARM
11. NEW CONSTRUCTION CARTEL EMERGES
12. A LIST OF FOREIGN COMPANIES GENERATING MORE THAN $200 MILLION IN AUSTRALIA EACH YEAR
13. LATEST NEWS
KING UNDER SIEGE - HOCHTIEF MOVES IN FOR THE KILL
NO BIG SUPRISE : MAX MOORE-WILTON BEGINS TO SAVAGE WORKFORCE AT SYDNEY AIRPORT
HOCHTIEF AIRPORT GmbH WARNING AS INDIA APPROVES DELHI AND MUMBAI AIRPORT SALE